About Downtown Las Vegas
Take a stroll down Fremont street and see Las Vegas come to life as the sun is setting! A knowledgeable guide will provide an excellent historical overview of the city as well as keep you engaged with interesting facts and stories. A personal ear monitor guarantees you will hear your guide at all times and stay on course as you walk the bustling streets. This tour is a great way to learn about Sin City’s culture and nightlife.
More Information on Downtown Las Vegas
Downtown Las Vegas is fun and fascinating to explore by day but once the sun goes down, nothing compares to Fremont After Dark! Las Vegas Walking Tours will lead you on a 2-Hour guided tour to witness the neon spectacle of the world famous ‘Glitter Gulch’ for yourself. An oasis of adult-minded fun, Fremont Street is known around the world for its twinkling bulbs, colorful neon tubes, casinos, gambling, outlandish attractions, party atmosphere, and other amusements befitting the birthplace of a city known as ‘Sin City’.
Grab a cocktail then meet your guide at the very point where Las Vegas began where you’ll be outfitted with your own personal ear monitor with separate volume control to ensure you’ll hear your guides every word. Colorful stories and fun facts will lead you on a journey down Fremont Street that will take you from the very first days of Las Vegas, through the pinnacle casino years, to the excitingly new and revitalized ‘Greenwich Village’ of Las Vegas, Fremont East.
- Union Station site – Where it all began!
- Fremont Street – Canopy (the worlds largest video screen comes to life as colorful stories & fun facts take you down Fremont St. on a ‘walk through time’)
- Famous attractions ($1,000,000 cash display, Shark Tank pool, World’s Largest Golden Nugget, 40′ tall fire-blowing Mantis)
- Fremont East (newly revitalized district of restaurants, clubs, shopping – Las Vegas’ Greenwich Village)
- Downtown Container Park (tour the outdoor family friendly shopping/dining plaza partially made from recycled shipping containers – hub of Fremont East)
- Off Fremont Casinos, Mob Museum locale, Neon Museum artifacts.
Good To Know
- Tour duration: 2 hours.
- Tours are limited to small group sizes.
- Walking distance is approximately 1 mile.
- Children are allowed on the tour but may no be interested.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!