About Eldorado Canyon ATV
Gold Mine Tour
This tour will take you on a 6-hour journey along rugged, mountainous terrain! Drive an ATV on trails once traveled by gold miners of the 1800s. During this tour, you will see indigenous wildlife, cactus gardens, vintage cars, buildings, and antiques. Explore the general store as the history of Eldorado Canyon is revealed. Take the adventurous trip off the beaten path today with Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Tour!
More Information on Eldorado Canyon ATV
Gold Mine Tour
Your adventure begins on trails traversed by mule driven ore carts as part of the arduous journey miners of the 1800s used while seeking their fortunes. Ride along this rugged, mountainous terrain and around unique cactus gardens. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of our indigenous wildlife! The picturesque views from the top of the mesa offer a wondrous distanced-look of the Colorado River with the Mountains of Northern Arizona in the background.
In addition to the memory-making off-road experience, you will be presented a brief yet detailed history of the Eldorado Canyon Gold Mine while you explore the general store before heading into the caverns of the oldest Silver & Gold Mine in Southern Nevada.
During the Mine portion of the tour, you will see firsthand the equipment minors used from the late 1800s and learn about the rich and at times, treacherous mining history of Eldorado Canyon. Included in the Tour are a look at vintage cars, buildings, and antiques spanning many different eras.
Good To Know
- You must be 16 or older with valid driver’s license to operate single seat ATV.
- Under 18 must have a parent/guardian present.
- You must be 18 or older to operate the Razor.
- Hotel pick-up is provided.
- You will drive an ATV through El Dorado Canyon and deep into the Techatticup Mine.
- Lunch on the site of a 19th-century mining camp.
- Tour duration: 6-7 hours
- The tour is not for children.
- Choose between a single-seat, sport-quad, or two-seat Polaris RAZOR. Duration is approximately 6-7 hours from the time you are picked up from your hotel to the time you are returned.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!