About Foodie Tour on The
Las Vegas Strip
Combine sightseeing and tasty bites on this walking tour along the Las Vegas Strip. Follow your longtime local guide through several properties at the heart of the Strip, including the Flamingo, LINQ Promenade and The Venetian. Hear fun facts and history, while stopping for small bites at several local favorites, from street carts and specialty shops to fine dining destinations.
More Information on Foodie Tour on The
Las Vegas Strip
The High Roller Observation Wheel is larger than the London Eye. Snap a souvenir photo or two! The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort: a magnificent indoor shopping mall with a sky ceiling and a flowing river. Your last tasting is located here.
- Guided walking food and sightseeing tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Sample food at local favorite restaurants and specialty shops
- Receive personalized recommendations for sightseeing and dining
- Small group size of 12 ensures more personalized attention from your guide
- Walking, sightseeing, and tasting tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Food tastings at 5+ local favorite restaurants and eateries
- Stops at must-see attractions
- Insdier tips on where the locals go to eat, drink, and hang out
- Professionally trained local tour guide
What’s Not Included
- A cocktail add-on can be purchased directly with Taste Buzz Food Tours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included
- 3 hours (approx.)
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!