About Grand Canyon
West Rim Helicopter Tours
Soar above the Grand Canyon during a helicopter flight, round-trip to the West Rim. This scenic tour transfers you from your Las Vegas hotel and treats you to extraordinary vistas from above. Peer through panoramic windows on your state-of-the-art chopper while you fly over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Then follow the thread of the Colorado River as it meanders between the sculptured sandstone walls of the Grand Canyon. Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day. ** Please note: Effective for bookings made from March 21, 2022, the price displayed does not include a USD25 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour
More Information on Grand Canyon
West Rim Helicopter Tours
Helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas and fly in a state-of-the-art helicopter with wrap-around windows. Enjoy aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as you would love to see the Las Vegas Departure Strip from above. We are always the first priority because we Swift transfers from Vegas, and multiple departure times, make it easy to fit in a trip to the Grand Canyon.
Pick up is provided from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown areas. Soar above the Grand Canyon’s astounding West Rim, and look down on the meandering Colorado River and viewpoints such as Eagle Point, home to the glass-bottomed Skywalk. Views of the Grand Canyon West include Guano Point, a popular viewpoint within the canyon. Fly over the famous Hoover Dam en route to the Grand Canyon West.
- 70-minute approx. flight (Boulder City departure)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by shuttle bus (Boulder City departure)
- 90-minute flight (if Vegas Upgrade Option is selected)
- Luxury hotel transfers (if Vegas Upgrade Option is selected)
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip (if Vegas Upgrade Option is selected)
What’s Not Included
- USD30 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 21, 2022)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!