Celebration Eldorado Canyon
Miners from near and far descended on this area during Nevada’s biggest mining boom, come join the Grand Celebration and Eldorado Canyon to learn more about their life, work and history during a guided tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine and Mill. Embark on an adventure that encompasses both natural beauty and historical significance.
More Information on Grand
Celebration Eldorado Canyon
Grand Celebration and Eldorado Canyon tour starts with complimentary pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel and transport to our terminal in a luxury motorcoach. Here you’ll board a helicopter for a thrilling flight to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. On the way passengers will enjoy views of the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead. Upon arriving at Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will descend 4000 feet to the canyon floor and land near the Colorado River where a champagne picnic meal awaits. After marvelling at the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon, you will travel on to Eldorado Canyon for a fully-guided ground tour of the Techatticup Mine.
Learn about the miners from near and far who descended upon this area during Nevada’s biggest mining boom. After learning about the site’s historical significance, jump on a Baja Jeep or ATV and tour the beautiful desert landscape. Enjoy a boxed lunch and champagne toast in Eldorado Canyon before heading back to Las Vegas. We transport you back to your hotel after an adventure-filled day in the beautiful and historic Grand Canyon and Eldorado Canyon.
Good To Know
- Hotel pick-up
- Narrated helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa
- Descend 4,000 feet to the floor of the canyon
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Your choice of a Baja Jeep or ATV excursion
- All safety gear included
What To Bring
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!