How To Redeem Horseshoe Bend
Lake Powell Adventure Coupons
About Horseshoe Bend
Lake Powell Adventure
Fly above Lake Powell and its nearly 2000 miles of shoreline, full of beautiful blue water set within the colorful landscape of Glen Canyon. This air tour out of Page, Arizona is the perfect opportunity for visitors to see the stunning desert scenery just beyond the city. Our aircraft are specially-designed to enhance every sightseeing opportunity, from oversized windows and high wings for viewing and photography to headset narration and air-conditioning within the cabin.
More Information on Horseshoe Bend
Lake Powell Adventure
Discover the expanse of Lake Powell’s glittering waters and its astounding 2,000-mile coastline. Surrounding this massive reservoir is the colorful stone landscape of Glen Canyon and the nearby Glen Canyon Dam. The highlight of this airplane tour will undoubtedly be the aerial sights of Horseshoe Bend. This alluring curve in the Colorado River reaches a near-perfect circle, and has teased photographers and painters for decades. All of these fantastic desert sights can be experienced in less than hour’s time on Papillon’s Horseshoe Bend & Lake Powell Adventures tour.
Good To Know
- Scenic flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Fantastic views of Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend
- Tour Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
What To Bring
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!