The Imperial Air Tour with EcoStar helicopter features awe-inspiring views of the beautiful Eastern gorge of the Grand Canyon aboard our environmentally friendly, EcoStar EC130 aircraft. At Papillon, we strive to provide our guests with incredible sightseeing opportunities while also creating minimal impact on the nature of this remarkable destination.
More Information on Imperial
Our Imperial Air Tour with EcoStar helicopter offers an opportunity to witness these incredible landmarks while remaining conscious of the fragility of the environment. You’ll discover awe-inspiring views of the Grand Canyon’s eastern gorge aboard a first rate, environmentally-friendly EC130 aircraft complete with forward-facing stadium seating and a nearly 180-degree view.
Enjoy unobstructed aerial sights of the colossal walls of the Grand Canyon, the confluence of the Little Colorado, the rugged forests of the North Rim, and Dragon Corridor. These are some of the widest and deepest regions of the Grand Canyon and offer guests the most comprehensive views and experiences only available from the air.
Good To Know
- Aerial tour of the Grand Canyon
- EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversized windows and stadium-style seating
- East and North canyon rims
- Multilingual tour narration
- Tour Duration: 40-50 minutes
What To Bring
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!