South Rim Airplane Tour
The South Rim Airplane Tour, originating from Grand Canyon National Park Airport, is an extremely affordable way for families and individuals to experience a large swath of the Grand Canyon National Parks central and Eastern Rims.
More Information on
South Rim Airplane Tour
Originating from Grand Canyon National Park Airport, the South Rim Airplane Tour is the perfect opportunity for canyon visitors to see even more incredible sights of the area. Experience a large swath of the Grand Canyon National Park’s central and eastern rims with sights of unique rock formations Zuni Corridor and Imperial Point.
You’ll also receive aerial views of the Confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado Rivers, Kaibab National Forest, and Kaibab Plateau. Our Vistaliner airplanes feature a climate-controlled cabin, headset narration, and oversized windows that allow for post card quality pictures from any seat. This quick tour is an affordable sightseeing addition to any Grand Canyon National Park vacation.
Good To Know
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado Rivers, Kaibab National Forest, and Kaibab Plateau
- Tour Duration: Approximately 40-45 minutes
What To Bring
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!