Tower Butte Landing Tour
Rising 5,000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of Mother Nature’s most unique formations, providing the perfect setting for your Helicopter Landing adventure! Rising 5,000 feet above sea level like a skyscraper made of stone, Tower Butte is one of nature’s most unique formations. We at Papillon have discovered that this incredible desert feature is the perfect setting for a helicopter landing. Join us on our Tower Butte Landing Tour for an exclusive sightseeing experience offering 360-degree views from the top of the world.
More Information on
Tower Butte Landing Tour
From the Page Municipal Airport, you’ll board a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter and fly eastward over the land of the Navajo Nation and Lake Powell before Tower Butte begins to come into sight. Experience the breathtaking approach to the top of this mammoth natural tower before touching down and disembarking the aircraft.
The 360-degree panoramic view available atop this landform is absolutely breathtaking. See desert gems including Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, the Kaiparowits Plateau, the Grand Staircase, and the Vermillion Cliffs. You’ll enjoy approximately 20 minutes atop the butte for sensational photo opportunities and information about the Navajo culture and the long history of their land. This helicopter tour is a truly sightseeing opportunity unlike any other!
Good To Know
- Aerial views of desert scenery and Lake Powell
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
- Landing atop Tower Butte
- Tour Duration: approximately 35-40 minutes
What To Bring
- Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Las Vegas Deals
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Las Vegas! It’s the real-life escape game. Do you have what it takes to Escape?
Get $8.00 off your Dream Racing Driving Experience Las Vegas! Yes! Get ready for drive of a lifetime in your dream race car at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
GROUPON offers things to do in Las Vegas for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Las Vegas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Las Vegas or spend some time reading through our Las Vegas blog! We love Las Vegas and hope you do too!