More Information on
- California History
- Native America
- Environment and Western Resources
- Ranching and Cowboys
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Popular Culture
Health and safety protocols
- The Autry is no longer requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for admission to the museum.
- Masks are optional for all visitors regardless of vaccination status.
- People experiencing any symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, and/or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19) should not enter the premises.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are now available to borrow at this time.
- To help people on the autism spectrum prepare for their visit, we have created Social Stories guides with photos and descriptions. Although Social Stories are typically used and created for people with autism, these guides can serve any visitor who wants to know what to expect.
Code of Conduct
Autry Museum looks forward to your visit. As you plan your day, they remind you that Autry will not tolerate any inappropriate behavior, including, but not limited to, yelling, violence, intimidation, threats, harassment, aggression, swearing, damage, abuse, or sexual harassment. Individuals who are aggressive toward staff or other visitors will be expelled from the Autry and escorted off the property.
Los Angeles Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Los Angeles or spend some time reading through our Los Angeles blog! We love Los Angeles and hope you do too!