More Information on
Take pictures by the Chinese Theatre and spot your favorite stars on the walk of fame. Your guide will let you know more about the history of the walk and show you some of the most interesting stars. Compare your hands and feet to the Hollywood stars in front of the historic Chinese Theatre. Drive through or stop by the world-famous fashion street. Check out the historic Santa Monica Pier, with seaside views, street performers, fishermen, rides, and games.
Check out the one-of-a-kind Venice Beach boardwalk, including Venice Muscle Beach, Art Walls, Basketball Courts (featured in American History X, White Men Can’t Jump, and countless Youtube videos), giant murals, iconic Venice Sign, and Venice Skate Park. Take a look at the current site of the Academy Awards, and perhaps take a photo on the grand stairs. Optional photo opportunity in front of the iconic Beverly Hills sign behind the lily pond.
Admire the enormous Moreton bay fig (one of the largest of its kind) near the sign. Check out the huge Babylonian-style arch with a view of the Hollywood Sign. Stop before the picturesque ‘Witch’s House’ for some photos. Drive through the Venice Canals and learn a bit about Venice’s fascinating history. You have the option to take a quick photo stop or even take a short walk around. The Farmer’s Market is iconic in Los Angeles and comprises various restaurants, fresh fruit/vegetable stands, and gift stores.
The ambiance is very upbeat and a great place to watch people. Stop for lunch at Farmers Market and choose from over 40 delicious options. Check out the outdoor mall, enjoy the musical fountain, and do some people-watching in the beautiful outdoor mall. Take a scenic drive up the Hollywood Hills for a fantastic view and photo of the Hollywood Sign.
- Full day tour of Los Angeles highlights
- Bottles of water, snacks, and on-board Wi-Fi included
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- ECG Tours Duration: 7 hours (approx.)
- Offered in: English and French Language
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Live tour commentary
- Private transportation
What’s Not Included
- Equipment rental fees (e.g. bicycle, electric scooter)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not suitable for travelers with back or serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate