How To Redeem
Freedom Tours LA Coupons
Please purchase your ticket through our partner Groupon!
Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. Thank you for using our Freedom Tours LA Coupons!
Freedom Tours LA
The city of Los Angeles offers tons of attractions, LA is the largest city in the US and the most exciting tourist destination, this amazing full-day tour of LA will show you the most popular spots of the city and much more, see LA Live, Staples Center, the Historical Street of Broadway, the Disney Concert Hall, Olvera St and el Pueblo de Los Angeles, site of the city foundation in 1781, later we will visit Hollywood including, the “Walk of Fame”, the Dolby Theater (formerly known as Kodak), as well as the world-famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, finish the day with a visit to the Santa Monica’s Pier and Venice Beach.
More Information on
Freedom Tours LA
Your tour starts with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Los Angeles and Hollywood. You can even request a pickup from the Los Angeles International airport (LAX). Your guide will pick you up in a full-sized Mercedes Benz Sprinter. On this tour, your will pass by several landmarks, as you can see in the list below. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to stop for lunch at the Farmers Market, hosting tourists since 1934.
- Down Town LA, with amazing historical buildings and lots of filming locations
- LA Live, Staples Center (where LA Lakers play)
- Olvera Street, the birthplace of the city in 1781, also in the area are Union Station and China Town. 15 min stop.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame, see the famous stars on the sidewalk along Hollywood Blvd. 30 min stop.
- Chinese Theater, where the hand prints of the movie stars were imprinted on the cement at the forecourt of this theater.
- Dolby Theater (formerly known as Kodak), the venue for the Oscars every year
- Hollywood Sign from Griffith Observatory. 20 min stop.
- Sunset Blvd, hang out with movie stars and celebrities.
- Farmers Market for lunch, this has been a great food market since 1934, delighting locals & tourists year-round. 1 hour stop.
- The famous and glamorous Rodeo Drive, with the most exclusive designer stores, is often visited by celebrities & movie stars.
- • Santa Monica’s Pier, LA’s favorite beach. 30 min stop.
- • Venice Beach with the famous boardwalk. 20 min stop.
- The itinerary may differ depending on your hotel location and traffic conditions.
- Spanish-speaking tour guide available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks are required for travelers in public areas.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Freedom Tours LA
Address & Contact Information
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Los Angeles Deals
Save $34.00 at Day or Night Hollywood Bus Tour for One person! Book your Startrack Tours now!
Save $8.45 at Aquarium of the Pacific with Travelin’ Coupons!
GROUPON offers things to do in Los Angeles for up to 50% off!
Los Angeles Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Los Angeles or spend some time reading through our Los Angeles blog! We love Los Angeles and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Los Angeles Travel Guide