About LA Day
More Information on LA Day
Good To Know
- We’ll be biking 32 miles (51 km) along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to ride a bike for this tour comfortably.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour. We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to a pedal-assist electric bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
Los Angeles Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Los Angeles or spend some time reading through our Los Angeles blog! We love Los Angeles and hope you do too!