About LA Day
Hop on a bike to enjoy a full-day exploring the sights of Los Angeles. As you pedal through the neighborhoods like Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Santa Monica, and Venice Beach you’ll see landmarks, celebrity homes, and coastal views. Along the way, your professional tour guide will share behind-the-scenes information to enhance your experience.
More Information on LA Day
This leisurely paced tour starts on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood. From there, you’ll head into Beverly Hills and exclusive neighborhoods to explore some of LA’s most iconic architectural landmarks and celebrity homes. Next, you’ll ride through the scenic West LA neighborhoods of Westwood and Brentwood, leading to the beautiful coastal suburb of Santa Monica, known for its welcoming atmosphere and laid-back vibe.
Pause your adventure as we enjoy lunch in eclectic Venice Beach, home to Muscle Beach and LA’s most popular skateboarding park. You’ll also take a walking tour of the peaceful Venice Canals before visiting the world’s largest human-made boat harbor in Marina del Rey. Your full-day biking experience wraps up with a trip through Culver City, home to famous, historic movie studios. Along the way, your expert local guide will share insider insights that bring the sights and sounds of the city to life. If you’re comfortable on a bike, you’re sure to enjoy yourself during this tour.
Good To Know
- We’ll be biking 32 miles (51 km) along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to ride a bike for this tour comfortably.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour. We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to a pedal-assist electric bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
Los Angeles Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Los Angeles or spend some time reading through our Los Angeles blog! We love Los Angeles and hope you do too!