SeaWorld® Orlando’s exciting water park lets guests experience a world of underwater adventure, featuring high-speed tube rides, up-close animal encounters, and the world’s only side-by-side wave pools that can function both simultaneously and independently. The park offers a variety of attractions for all ages and swimming capabilities and has themes of the southern Pacific throughout. With Aquatica SeaWorld tickets you’ll find 59-acres of water-filled fun, with everything from up-close animal encounters to thrilling rides and 80,000 square-feet of white sand beaches available.
More Information on
Good To Know
- One of the best waterparks in Orlando suited for all ages.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ is a must try for the thrill seekers.
- Aquatica features a unique and quirky Pacific Rim theme with variety of water slides, wave pools and lazy rivers.
- Wear lots of sunscreen.
- Cashless wristband is available at guest relations and may load cash or credit card; you may lock your wallet or cash throughout the day.
- Buy lunch before noon to avoid long lines at any of their dining facilities.
- Bathing suit thongs are not permitted.
- Hands-free cameras may be used on certain attractions at Aquatica; all other cameras are not permitted.
- Coolers are permitted, but they must be no larger than 16-quart size.
- Drinking straws are not permitted nor used inside the parks.
- Hours of Operations: Open daily, year-round; time caries by season.
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!