More Information on
Trapeze and Aerial Skills
- Always prevent collisions
- Do not sit or lie down
- Do not land on safety pads
- Do not land on your head or neck
- Do not try dangerous tricks
- Do not double flip
- Do not do more than two single flips in a row
- Do not run or race across the trampoline courts
- Do not push or tackle
- Do not touch any perimeter netting or top pads
- Do not throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area
- Do not wear wet clothes or unapproved body paint
- Do not jump if a Team Member is not present
- Do not take unnecessary risks
- Do not dive headfirst into foam pits
- Do not attempt gainers
- Everyone’s waivers are properly executed
- Everyone has viewed the rules
- Everyone has read the DEFY Orlando rules signs posted
- Everyone is in good health without restrictions
- Everyone’s personal items, such as eyewear, hearing aids, braces, prosthetic devices, watches, phones, and cameras, are secure, impact resistant, and suitable for use in a demanding sports environment.
- Everyone is aware of those around you. It is your responsibility to avoid others.
- No guns, knives, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- Remember your physical limitations.
- Follow all posted rules and directions given by staff members.
- Serious injury, paralysis, or death can occur even if all rules are followed.
- Activities and dodgeball games may involve individuals of different sizes, ages, and abilities. Participate at your own risk
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility for their actions and conduct.
- Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure that personal property, including cameras and cell phones, is not lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Team Members reserve the right to relocate guests and to accompany adults to a different court, activity, or area at any time.
- Noncompliance with rules may result in the loss of access privileges.
- Wear DEFY Orlando-approved grip socks
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!