LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park featuring 10 different “lands,” all of which have their own theme. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is geared towards family fun. LEGOLAND® Florida Resort offers interactive attractions, family rides, shows, and restaurants specifically geared to families with children ages 2 to 12.
More Information on
LEGOLAND ® Florida Resort is a multi-day vacation destination built for kids 2-12, including a theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions based on “THE LEGO® MOVIE™,” LEGO NINJAGO ® , LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™ and LEGO Friends, plus a water park and on-site accommodations in multiple LEGO themes.
- The Beginning
- THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD
- Fun Town
- Miniland USA
- DUPLO Valley
- LEGO Kingdoms
- LEGO TECHNIC
- Imagination Zone
- Pirate’s Cove
- Land of Adventure
- LEGO City
- Cypress Gardens
- Heartlake City
Good To Know
- Only 45 minutes from Orlando and downtown Tampa.
- Coolers, outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the parks with exception of baby formula, medical supplies and bottled water.
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Bring extra clothes for kids in case they get wet on water rides.
- You can trade certain LEGO® mini figures with Model Citizens (LEGOLAND® Employees).
- The LEGOLAND® Hotel is located just outside the theme park.
- Don’t miss Pirate’s Cove, a water-ski live-action show.
- Meet a Master Model Builder and ask questions about your favorite models at Miniland USA.
- Parking Fees: Cars $23, Campers/RVs $24, Motorcycles $10, Preferred Parking $33
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!