About Museum of
The Museum of Military History is to educate, increase awareness, and build knowledge and understanding of the American military experience through interactive, interpretive exhibits designed for visitors of all ages. The museum’s exhibits and displays are dynamic, entertaining, hands-on, and interactive, to impact both knowledge and critical thinking skills, while at the same time inspiring a sense of fun and adventure. The Museum of Military History layers its exhibits and information on a number of different levels. This fosters learning for a diverse audience, including students, experts, and amateurs from local, national, and global audiences.
More Information on Museum of
World War I
World War II
- FREE complimentary parking is made available to all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. However, all groups with tour buses MUST call ahead of time for parking availability.
- The Museum of Military History is ADA-compliant.
- All entrances and public areas of the museum are wheelchair accessible.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available in the museum’s lobby.
- FREE use of museum walkers and wheelchairs (limited availability).
- Rest stops for sitting are located around various exhibits in the museum.
- Audio & Visual display exhibits.
- All REGISTERED Service animals are welcome at Museum of Military History.
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!