About Central Florida
Central Florida Slingshots is proud to be Orlando and Central Florida’s ONLY OFFICIAL Polaris Slingshot Rental OUTFITTER. They are partnered with Polaris Adventures as an Outfitter in their fast-growing nationwide rental program. Outfitters are part of a select network of local adventure experts and are accepted into the Polaris Adventures program based on experience, adherence to best practices, high scores in customer satisfaction as well as a commitment to safety and ethics.
More Information on Central Florida
When you’re looking for fun things to do in Orlando. Central Florida Slingshots have the perfect way to spice up your trip. Immerse yourself in an adventure with Polaris Slingshot Rentals. Central Florida Slingshots may offer one of the best ways to discover the roads of Florida. Thrill-seekers sit behind the wheel of a Polaris Slingshot, equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission, and take control of this three-wheel convertible sports vehicle. To spice up the entire experience, patrons may choose the overnight adventure.
About This Deal
- Available Vehicle: Manual transmission Polaris Slingshot
- Gas and tolls not included
- Driver requirement must be 21 or older
- Automatic transmission vehicles available for an additional fee
- Damage waiver fee not included; additional fees apply
- All sales are final – refunds must be approved by contacting the business.
Company Policies & Important information
- All balances due must be paid before the start of the rental/tour.
- The damage waiver fee limits the renter’s liability to $750.00 maximum in the event of damage to the vehicle.
- If you are late, there will be a mandatory $50 fee charged to your card if you are 0-1 hour late
- In the event of severe inclement weather in the immediate area at the start/ check-out of your rental, all customers will receive a call at the rental start time with the option for a complementary reschedule.
- All weather call reschedules or cancellations will be done by the operator. Calling in 1-7 days in advance due to potential inclement weather forecasted.