How To Redeem
Three Brother Boards Coupons
Groupon offers great discounts on Three Brother Boards. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today! Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. Thank you for using our Three Brother Boards Coupons!
Three Brother Boards
Come join Three Brother Boards for a once-in-a-lifetime experience that is great for all skill levels and ages. Get up close and personal with wildlife like the West Indian Manatee, dolphins, and more! With experienced & knowledgeable guides and high-quality equipment, your SUP tour is guaranteed to be amazing, with great memories to share when you go home.
Over the last 12 years, their tours have been featured on many nationally televised shows, including recently being featured on the Travel Channel as one of the Top Tour Operators on the entire East Coast of America! Their tours fill up fast, so book your Dolphin and Manatee Adventure Tour today!
More Information on
Three Brother Boards
Explore the scenic waters of Blue Spring on a Three Brother Boards stand-up paddle board tour! Blue Springs are known for their clear water and beauty but also for playing an important role in the survival of our beloved West Indian manatees. As a designated manatee refuge, the springs provide a safe space during the winter months along with constant 72-degree waters.
Guests will be greeted by their tour guide once they park. Because most of their guest have never tried paddle boarding before, they start all tours with an on-ground demonstration and lesson. Once they hit the water, all paddle boarders and kayakers will follow their tour guide as he leads them on an adventure of a lifetime. They often see manatees, bald eagles, great blue herons, tons of turtles, sandhill cranes, otters, and much more. Your tour guide will lead you to the beautiful and crystal-clear waters of Blue Springs. Once you arrive, your tour guide will go over tons of interesting facts about the local wildlife and the History of the area. After viewing all the wildlife, they will start to make their way back to the launch point where they started.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. You’ll be offered a different date or a full refund if it’s canceled due to poor weather.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This Three Brother Boards tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing was enforced throughout the experience.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides are required to wash their hands regularly
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and Three Brother Boards add-ons
Three Brothers Paddle Boards
Address & Contact Information
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Don’t forget to check out current deals on GROUPON! They can save you up to 50%!
Save $51.00 per person at Aquatica Orlando Adventures.
Get 20% off any game at Escapology Orlando!
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Orlando Travel Guide