Performing nightly with two shows on Fridays and Saturdays, Mango’s famous “Dinner & Show” is jam-packed with riveting live performances including a Michael Jackson tribute. In combination with the award-winning cuisine and exhilarating atmosphere, guests of Mango’s Tropical Cafe are treated to performances ranging from Cuban Conga to Hip Hop and everything in between.
More Information on
Mango’s famous “Dinner & Show” featuring award-winning cuisine and amazing atmosphere, this experience is for all ages. Each show features live performances including Samba, Cuban Conga, and Celebrity Tributes.
- VIP seating to the Mango’s Tropical Café Dinner & Show
- 3 Course Meal including appetizer, entrée, and dessert
- Soft Drinks
First Course Choices
- Food and beverages not listed as Inclusions and gratuity for your server. Additional Entrees are available at an upcharge (New York Strip, Lobster Ravioli, Mango’s Famous Churrasco Steak, Fresh Grilled Salmon Filet, and Mango’s Chocolate Ecstasy dessert). Menu subject to change.
- Hours of operation are 6:00 pm–2:00 am daily. You may sit at your table for 2 hours, once this time is up you may relocate to a bar. You must be 21 or older and present a valid photo ID to attend after 10:30 pm and to consume alcohol.
- NOTE: Please have everyone in your party arrive at the same time as you will be seated all at the same time. Your table will be held only for 30 minutes after the time on your reservation has begun before the show releases it to walk-ins. Not all performances are guaranteed every night. Children under 3 are not required to purchase a voucher if they are not eating Mango’s food, however if they want to order off the children’s menu they must purchase a voucher.
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!