About 30A Axe Throwing
Axe throwing is a unique and competitive sport that’s not only fun, but also wild and adventurous!! Spend some time learning the basics from seasoned professionals, then try your hand at throwing. Whether you are throwing axes or grabbing a couple drinks at the bar, you will love the atmosphere, people, and experience. Skip the beaches and the crowds and go throw an axe or three and see what all the hype is about! Book your hour of axe throwing now!
More Information on 30A Axe Throwing
You can walk in or reserve an axe throwing game at $30 per person for 60 minutes of throw time. This includes a brief training session from one of our experts on either our sports targets or our digital, interactive target ranges. Want to throw longer? Walk-ins are always welcome, however, they are subject to availability. We highly suggest making a reservation as they are often fully booked.
- 1 or 2 Hours of Axe Throwing in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Great way to celebrate a special occasion, host fun team building, or simply relax & compete with family & friends
- Have dinner across the street or right next door
- Perfect for beginners & experienced axe throwers
- Craft wine & beer bar available
- Challenging activity for ages 12+
- 1 Hour of Axe Throwing in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Private table
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Guests must be 12 years old or older to participate. Younger spectators are welcome to watch only.
- Axe throwing is not for those with neck, back, or shoulder injuries.
- Guests must fill out and sign the waiver before their scheduled time.
- Each lane has two targets, with a maximum of 10 people per lane.
- No knife throwing or double-edged axes.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- BYOB is not permitted.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!