Royal Swim Panama City
Gulf World by Dolphin Discovery is the perfect place to have a wonderful time exploring the marine life beauty. Enjoy the most incredible swimming with dolphins program, The Dolphin Royal Swim with your loved ones. During the Royal Swim, you’ll be able to experience lots of different activities that includes the most lovely kiss you’ve ever had, the coziest hug, the awesome foot push where dolphins will propel you from your feet up to the water surface, a dorsal ride and other activities. Remember that in all of our Dolphin Discovery water activities the use of life vests is absolutely mandatory.
More Information on Dolphin
Royal Swim Panama City
We love to take care of our environment, that’s why at Gulf World by Dolphin Discovery we recommend that your entire party use biodegradable sunscreen to protect you from the sunbeam but at the same time making awareness to our visitors to protect our planet and all the species that live in it.
Swimmers please remember to bring a towel with you and wear a swimsuit under your regular clothes, try leaving the valuables at home or leave them with one of the observers you’re allowed to get in (only two observers per swimmer). So if you’re a Florida resident, or just enjoying a vacation remember to visit us in Panama City Beach and enjoy a day full of fun and enthusiasm in company of our incredible marine mammal species.
Good To Know
- Duration approximately 30 minutes.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants 42 inches tall to 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in the program at check-in.
- No refunds will apply if children do not fit the height policies.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- At Dolphin Discovery Panama City Beach we have groups of up to 20 people.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- You will find signs around the front entrance of the Park that will enable guests and Park employees to determine if someone qualifies for the children price or not. Guest will be measured with their shoes on.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!