How To Redeem Dolphin Swim
Adventure Panama City Beach Coupons
Purchase your tickets directly from Dolphin Discovery and get the best prices online. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation! We appreciate and thank you for using our Dolphin Swim Adventure Panama City Beach Coupons!
GROUPON offers coupons and discounts for Panama City Beach! See what deals they have today!
About Dolphin Swim
Adventure Panama City Beach
Now during your stay in Panama City Beach, you can enjoy swimming with a dolphin. We invite you to immerse yourself to take a closer look at the marine mammals and discover their wonderful personalities. You can enjoy the experience of a lifetime at Dolphin Discovery at Gulf World Panama City Beach. and interact with them as they kiss you, snuggle with you. The Swim Adventure program includes the Belly Ride, where you will hold on to the dolphin’s fins as he rides face-up across the water. Watch all their neat tricks and games sharing their love and charisma with you. Our marine mammal specialists will tell you all the information you need to know about them.
More Information on Dolphin Swim
Adventure Panama City Beach
Good To Know
- It is very important to arrive to the park 60 minutes before your program, remember you’ll receive a short briefing before your swim.
- If you have any health condition or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Please consider 3-4 hours to enjoy the park and the activities.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels , swimsuit (recommended wearing suit under clothes) cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Please leave valuables at home, limited lockers are available.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- Duration approximately 30 minutes.
- Due to limited space, only 1 paid observer per swimmer over 18 is allowed. Observers are required to pay regular admission fee plus a $5 observer fee. Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- Observers are required to pay regular admission fees.
- Please arrive at least 30 min before your scheduled swim time and account for high season traffic. Programs that have to be rescheduled will be charged a $25 fee per participant.
- Participants must be at least 48 inches tall to do program by themselves.
- Participants 42 inches tall to 47 inches tall must be accompanied in the water by a paying program participant 18 or older one on one.
- Participants will be measured before participating in the program at check-in.
- Swimmers under 18 may have one complimentary observer, with the option to pay $5 for 1 extra observer.
- No refunds will apply if children do not fit the height policies.
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English.
- Participants must be free of open wounds and show no signs of illness.
- The use of life vests is required in all water programs.
- At Dolphin Discovery Panama City we have groups of up to 20 people.
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- You will find signs around the front entrance of the Park that will enable guests and Park employees to determine if someone qualifies for the children price or not. Guest will be measured with their shoes on.
Address & Contact Information
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Panama City Beach Deals
Save $30.00 per person at the booking of Dolphin Tour on Waverunners and experience adrenaline-pumping activity with Dolphins!
Purchase your tickets to Dive Locker now and Save $5.00 per person!
GROUPON offers things to do in Panama City Beach for up to 50% off! See what deals they have today!
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Panama City Beach Travel Guide