About Escape Manor Panama City
Brave The Asylum Escape Room at Escape Manor and see if you have what it takes to solve the puzzle before your time runs out! There is a mystery unfolding and you’ll need to connect the clues to unearth lies, cover-ups, and scandals. This thrilling lock-in is an adrenaline rush from start to finish. Step up and into the Asylum Room to see if you have what it takes to escape!
Inside the walls of the Asylum, a secret child raised. There is a great mystery in death and disappearances at the Asylum. Doctors covered up the lies. Someone or something was watching the victims before they disappeared…. Did they escape? Can you?
More Information on Escape Manor Panama City
Bachelor parties, team outings, birthdays, corporate events, even proposals! Escape Manor is the perfect venue to handle any and all of your entertainment needs. Escape Manor has hosted some of North America’s most recognized brands such as Shopify, Bank of Montreal, TD Bank, Ottawa Senators, The PGA Tour, Cirque Du Soleil, and Members of Parliament for superior team building, coaching, and social functions. This is the best way to start your bachelor/ette party than getting locked up together! Lastly, no matter the occasion they can help you and your guests have a fantastic time and give them something they’ll talk about for weeks!
- Timed escape room challenge with chilling story line
- Solve unique and challenging mental puzzles, find clues, unlock the mystery
- Have fun being locked up in the hardest escape room in the manor
- Perfect for groups: encourages communication and cooperation
- Duration: 75 Mins.
- The Asylum Escape Room at Escape Manor
- Group photo after the experience
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- A friend to participate with you
- Comfortable shoes
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There is a minimum of 2 guests required for experience to begin.
- There is a maximum of 8 guests permitted per room.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind is permitted.
- Photography prohibited in all the rooms.
- The Asylum is not wheelchair accessible.
- No food or drink allowed in the rooms.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!