About Escape Room Panama City Beach
Its time to free the lost soul. Dive into adventure while you uncover the secrets in the Attic! A bride locks herself away in the attic after being left at the altar on her wedding day and disappears. Can you solve the clues she left behind? Did she die in the attic or did she escape?
More Information on Escape Room Panama City Beach
Immerse yourself in a fun and gripping mystery on The Attic Escape Room challenge at Escape Manor. Journey into the mystery of a forlorn bride and her disappearing groom, as you attempt to piece together clues. This room has light horror elements such as low light, sound, and special effects. However, there are no live actors in the game. Recommended for participants 13 years old and up due to supernatural elements in the game. Put your sleuthing skills to the test on an adrenaline-surging race against the clock. Break free before it’s too late!
- Timed escape room challenge with the fascinating storyline
- Solve unique and challenging mental puzzles, find clues, unlock the mystery
- Perfect medium-skill-level escape room experience
- Perfect for groups: encourages communication and cooperation
- Duration: 75 Mins.
- The Attic Escape Room at Escape Manor
- Group photo after the experience
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- A friend to participate with you
- Comfortable shoes
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There should be a minimum of 2 guests for the experience to begin.
- More than 8 guests per room are not allowed
- There is restriction for smoking and vaping
- Photography is prohibited in all the rooms.
- The Attic is not wheelchair accessible.
- No food or drink is allowed in the rooms.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!