About Shoreline Beach Services
Are you looking for amazing beach bonfires? What about Santa Rosa beach bonfires? If you’re looking for bonfires, you’re in the right place. 30A beach bonfire rental and setup is a booming business along the Florida coast. Enjoying the faint crackle of the fire while simultaneously digging your toes into the soft white sand is an experience you won’t soon forget. A 30A bonfire is an excellent way to celebrate a wedding, a birthday, or the company of others. 30A Beach has a wide variety of beach bonfire options for you to enjoy on your next beach vacation.
Let the soft glow of the fire warm your soul as you listen to the waves crash against the shore by participating in one of the many 30A Beach Bonfires. End your perfect day of fun in the sun with a relaxing bonfire on the beach! Relax by the fire, listen to the waves crash on the beach, roast a marshmallow or three, and enjoy the company of your favorite people. Let a dedicated professional do all the work for you while you sit back, relax, and enjoy every moment of this awesome beachside bonfire experience!
More Information on Shoreline Beach Services
Bring your friends and family together for an experience they will never forget. Our 10-person Bonfire includes an attendant to take care of your 2-hour bonfire, fire pit, firewood, permit, up to 10 chairs, a table with tablecloth for your use, and tiki torches. For either package, you may add an additional hour for $50. You can also bring a cooler of ice and any food or beverage that you want, just remember not to bring glass or ceramic onto the beach or bring a bluetooth speaker if you like.
- Enjoy a relaxing bonfire by the beach.
- Can take place at many public beach accesses in Walton County.
- All supplies for the fire are provided and an attendant will set it all up.
- Fun for the whole family.
- 10 Person Package with Chairs includes: Includes county fire permit, 10 chairs, tiki torches, a table, and a fire pit with plenty of wood for a 2-hour bonfire.
- Firewood pit
- County Fire Permit
- Chairs and tables
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Gratuity for attendant (optional)
- S’Mores ingredients for your party (optional)
- Must book at least 1 weekday before you wish to have your bonfire so the vendor is able to obtain a permit.
- Must be done at a public beach access point unless you are the homeowner of the beach house in which you wish to do the fire behind.
- Bonfires start just before sunset, the vendor will contact you to set up a time based on when the sun will set on the date you have requested.
- The person signing the contract must be at least 18 years old or older.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!