Planet Panama City Beach
Using our Water Planet Panama City Beach Coupons, take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with wild dolphins on Panama City Beach (near Destin and 30A). Spend the morning or afternoon with a professional team of instructors who will educate you on how to interact with the dolphins properly. The tour is capped off with several live swim-ins at Shell Island for potential encounters with a success rate of about 99%.
This Water Planet Tour is very fluid, and it unfolds differently every day based on the weather conditions, visibility in the water, dolphins’ behavior, and their whereabouts. We occasionally encounter and swim with other marine animals like manatees, manta rays, spotted eagle rays, etc. Visibility allowing, you will snorkel and observe tropical fish, starfish, sand dollars, and other seashells, and you will snorkel the wreck of the Percy Payne, an 80-foot schooner sunk by 12 feet of water. Book today for an experience you’ll never forget!
More Information on Water
Planet Panama City Beach
- The tour price includes the dolphin swim, dolphin educational package, snorkeling equipment (a $5 value), and bottled water.
- Due to COVID- 19, we will lend you the goggles only. You are welcome to bring your own snorkeling gear (mask and snorkel) if you wish.
- You may also bring your own cooler and snacks, or you can store your drinks in our cooler.
- Children are welcome to participate in our dolphin tours. Our staff has years of experience helping children in the water during their dolphin swim and on board the boat. By request and based on availability May through August only. Your children will love the close proximity of dolphins and probably remember their dolphin tour for the rest of their lives.
- Pregnant women should consult their OBGYN before signing up for this tour if they have concerns about their ability to engage in boating and snorkeling activities.
- We have deep ladders to make it easier for you to get back on board from the water after each dolphin swim. All our boats are equipped with double shades.
- Learn about bottlenose dolphins and see them in their natural habitat
- The professional and experienced crew who are trained in childhood development
- Real-life dolphin encounters at Shell Island
- Morning and afternoon trips are available
- Duration: 4 Hours
- 4 Hour Shell Island Dolphin Swim Experience
- Bottled water
What to bring
- Small cooler with snacks and beverages
- Weather appropriate attire
- Children are welcome to participate in dolphin swim programs. The staff has years of experience helping children in the water during their dolphin swim and on board the boat.
- Activity is dog-friendly, but your dog must be friendly, on a leash, and obedience trained. Maximum of 1 dog per boat. You must check with the vendor before arrival to confirm.
- There is no restroom onboard. However, there are restrooms before departure at the marina.
- Free parking is available on-site at the marina.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!