About Dive 30A
Explore the area’s new artificial snorkel reef network on this Artificial Reef Guided Snorkel Tour. Snorkel Inlet Beach Grouper Reef and let the friendliest and most knowledgeable guides get you oriented and ready to explore the water below. Each Snorkel Reef site is home to a wide range of fascinating marine life, and there are many different ways to enjoy your tour. You can dive down and find small, colorful reef fish on the structures or swim between the towers and get surrounded by large schools of small baitfish.
It’s not uncommon to see bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, and eagle rays in the vicinity of the reefs. Venture out deeper, and you’ll notice subtle differences in the fish and other creatures you see. Swim out over the sand to get a broader view of the bait swarms. There’s no limit to what you might discover during your tour! Put on your swimsuit, grab your beach towel, and get going.
More Information on Dive 30A
Each Snorkel Reef site has a wide range of fascinating marine life, and you have many options. You can dive down and find small, colorful reef fish on the structure besides swimming between the towers and get surrounded by large schools of small baitfish. Moreover, It’s not uncommon to see Bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, and Eagle rays in the vicinity of the reefs. Venture out deeper, and you’ll notice subtle differences in the fish and other creatures you see. Swim out over the sand to get a wider view of the bait swarms. There’s no limit to what you might discover during your tour!
Firstly, we provide face masks, snorkels, fins, and an inflatable snorkel vest for each tour group member. Since we have a range of sizes to fit children and adults, it would not be worrisome. We carry De-Fog for your mask, extra sunscreen, drinking water onboard, jellyfish sting neutralizer, and a small drybag to protect mobile phones and other valuables.
- Snorkel Inlet Beach’s Grouper Reef
- Learn all about reef ecosystems from experienced guides
- See awesome marine life such as sea turtles, bait fish, grouper and more
- A comfortable experience for those nervous about open water or being far from shore
- Get towed out on a raft to Snorkel Reef so you can save all your energy for snorkel time
- Duration: 90 Mins
- Snorkel Tour
- All snorkel gear
- Detailed instruction
- Bottled water
- Mask defog
- Sting neutralizer
- Experienced guide
What to bring
- Reef safe sunscreen
- GoPro/underwater camera
- Guests not allowed to take or harvest any living organisms from the Snorkel Reefs.
- No experience necessary, however, to get the most enjoyment from your tour, you should be a reasonably good swimmer.
- Paddleboards have weight limits of around 1,000 lbs each.
- All participants must be 8 years of age or older. No exceptions.
- The tour is not handicap accessible.
- No-shows, poor underwater visibility, seasickness, jellyfish stings or other injuries caused by marine life, and late arrivals will not be refunded
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!