More Information on
Paradise Adventures PCB
Paradise Adventures PCB tours offer five tours that have an immense thrill to make your day.
Daytime Dolphin Catamaran Sail
Embark on a blissful daytime sail aboard the “Footloose” from Paradise Adventures. This cruise delivers luxury on multiple levels with a minibar and lives music on deck. Enjoy tropical tunes as you sip complimentary wine, Sangria, or cold beer and watch dancing dolphins among the waves! Best of all, the sailboat has the space to accommodate parties and large groups, so gather up your friends and family and get down to the docks today!
Center Console Dolphin Tour (for up to 6 passengers)
Set out on an adventure with this Panama City Beach Dolphin Cruise aboard a 6-passenger 23′ center console boat. Enjoy cruising on gorgeous water as you scan the horizon for playful dolphin pods. If the seas are calm and safe, the captain will take you to the Gulf of Mexico to see the dolphins up close and personal in their natural habitat. On the way back, you can stop off at Shell Island, where you can walk on the Private State Park to look for shells and check out the island’s beauty. Have the whole boat to yourself and book a private 2-hour snorkel and dolphin sightseeing trip or join others on this fun-filled adventure with an experienced, knowledgeable captain!
Snorkel, Swim & Dolphin Sail on the Ohana Sailboat
Whether this is your first time in Panama City Beach or you’re back for more, this is your opportunity to appreciate the area’s beauty. This Snorkel, Swim & Dolphin Sail on the Ohana Sailboat is the perfect choice to relax, kick back, collect shells and discover magnificent marine life in its natural habitat. Swim in the shimmering, turquoise waters of Shell Island, the Gulf of Mexico, and St. Andrew Bay. Perfect for all ages, this snorkel, swim, and dolphin sail will be a trip to remember!
Panama City Beach Snorkel Trip Aboard The Footloose Catamaran
Cruise through the Historic Grand Lagoon and the Gulf of Mexico in search of wild and beautiful bottlenose dolphins. Hit the water and snorkel, try a stand-up paddleboard, look for some shells, or relax and soak up the sun. This guided cruise is a fun trip for the whole family. Grab your sunscreen and explore beautiful Panama City on this Snorkel Trip Aboard The Footloose Catamaran.
Adventure Tour With Inflatable Waterpark Aboard The Privateer Catamaran
Enjoy an exhilarating and relaxing sail along the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach! Sail to the world-famous Shell Island and play on the inflatable water slide, jump on the water trampoline, or try your hand at kayaking and paddleboarding. Guests can also swim, snorkel, and take in all of the amazing surroundings. The Adventure Tour aboard the Privateer Catamaran has something for everyone! Book your Paradise Adventures PCB tour today!
Five Offered Tours
- Daytime Dolphin Catamaran Sail
- Center Console Dolphin Tour (for up to 6 passengers)
- Snorkel, Swim & Dolphin Sail on the Ohana Sailboat
- Panama City Beach Snorkel Trip Aboard The Footloose Catamaran
- Adventure Tour With Inflatable Waterpark Aboard The Privateer Catamaran
What to Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Food & drinks
- Sunglasses, Hat & Sunscreen
- This cruise is not private. You will cruise with other guests unless the same party purchases all six tickets.
- Guests are asked to drink responsibly.
- There is a maximum capacity of 6 guests, regardless of age or size
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted
- No suntan oil, spray lotion, or high heels permitted
- The boat requires a minimum of 4 guests to depart
- Glass items are strictly prohibited
- Not handicap accessible
- If the vendor deems the weather unfavorable for this activity, your booking/ reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at the vendor’s discretion.
- You will spend about 2 hours snorkeling around Shell Island, then about an hour sailing & dolphin sightseeing.
- You may bring food and beverages of your own
- You will be cruising on a 50-foot sailboat.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Restrooms are available on board.