About Team Aquatic Charters
Enjoy the scenic beauty of Panama City Beach as you and your group travel out to the open water. Feel the heart pounding thrill and awesome power of pulling a gigantic grouper up from the depths. Tangle with a ravenous school of snapper, triggers, dolphin or amberjack. For added excitement, your group may even get to battle the occasional shark that decides your bait looks tasty! Don’t miss out on catching that whopper to talk about for years to come. Book today!
More Information on Team Aquatic Charters
Ready for a fun day of deep-sea fishing out of Panama City Beach? Book from adventurous offshore charter trips, great for both novice and experienced fishermen. Our excursions are range from 4 hours to 12 hour charter. Depending on the time of year, the target species for this excursion are Red Snapper, King Mackerel, Triggerfish, Vermillion Snapper, White Snapper, Mahi Mahi (Dolphin), Bonita, and Cobia.
Departure is from Capt. Anderson’s Marina at 6 a.m. or 12 p.m. and head out to either catch or buy live bait for the day. Live bait is not provided, but it is available for purchase from a live bait boat on the way out of Grand Lagoon. Anyone can buy $10 worth of bait (per hour of ones trip) for their group. Or, if you prefer, you can catch live bait as part of your excursion.
Lastly, You do not need to be an experienced fisherman to catch fish successfully. Their experienced crew is always nearby to answer any questions. Plus, a first mate is on board to help bait hooks and remove your fish. Please note, it is customary to provide a gratuity of 10%-20% to the first mate for this service. Grab some snacks and sunscreen and get ready for a fishing experience you’ll never forget!
- Private Offshore Fishing in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Duration: 4- 12 Hours
- U.S. Coast Guard approved & experienced captain
- Bait, tackle, & fishing license included
- Target seasonal snapper, grouper, king mackerel, & more
- Choose from a 4 hour up to 12 hour charter
- Choice of duration Private Offshore Fishing in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Personal flotation devices
- Fish Finder & GPS
- Fishing license
- Bait & tackle
- Ice & bags
- Gratuities (15-20%)
- Fish cleaning & filleting
- In order for minors to participate, they must have a parent present to sign their liability waiver.
- Do not bring a cooler. The captain has one on board for customer use.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to reserve this charter.
- The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved for 6 passengers maximum.
- Glass items are strictly prohibited on the boat.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!