About Try Scuba
Diving Panama City Beach
With Try Scuba Diving Panama City Beach, you will have the opportunity to submerge yourselves beneath the ocean blue for a magical escape with your family and friends. This mesmerizing experience is for adults & children 10 and up. After booking, we pair your group together with your own personal dive professional. Your dive pro will provide everything you need so you can relax and explore on this adventure. No experience is required for this dive, and you are guaranteed to see all sorts of aquatic life & fish! Free Go Pro video and pictures included. Book your private guided scuba diving tour with Try Scuba Diving today!
More Information on Try Scuba
Diving Panama City Beach
- Fundamentals briefing:
Your dive professionals will start you out from the beach, where they will review the information and fundamentals of scuba diving. Usually 10-15 min.
- Getting Comfortable:
Your dive pro will start you out in waist-deep water (3ft) to get you comfortable breathing underwater and teach you some basic scuba diving skills.
- Guided Scuba Dive:
After the dive pros get you comfortable and they are comfortable with you, they will give you an underwater tour, showing you all the beautiful aquatic life and fish. They’ll also capture some of those memories on video!
- No prior scuba diving experience required
- Tour a reef in the Gulf of Mexico
- We supply everything you need
- You are guaranteed to see fish and aquatic life
- Free videos and pictures included
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 Hours
- Professional guide
- All gear and equipment
- Pictures and videos
- Exclusions: Gratuities (20% is customary)
What to Bring
- Swim attire
- Your smartphone to download videos and photos
- Cash to tip the dive professionals
- To receive your complimentary pictures and videos, download the Go Pro app and create a FREE account on your smartphone before arrival.
- Due to the nature of this tour, the tour is not handicap accessible.
- You must be in good health; no one with major health conditions such as asthma, heart disease, etc. may participate for their safety.
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate in this tour. A legal guardian must sign a waiver for any participant under 18.
- Expectant mothers should not participate in this adventure.
- It is suggested that participants wait at least 12 hours after the dive before flying.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!