About Airboat Adventures Panama City Beach
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of your daily life and escape to Panama City Beach on this exhilarating, private family-friendly airboat ride! Get out in nature and have the opportunity to spot alligators, snakes, turtles, egrets, and herons as you take a fast and fun ride over swampy waterways. Admire moss-covered cypress and tupelo-gum trees as you explore bayous teeming with life and take advantage of incredible photo ops. Climb aboard and journey into a nature lover’s paradise on this highly educational and interactive wildlife adventure tour fun for all ages. Book today for your very own private airboat tour!
More Information on Airboat Adventures Panama City Beach
The exciting Airboat tour is located in Panama City Beach (10 min north of the beach – on Hwy 79). It offers thrilling airboat rides for the whole family & private airboat ride options on the fastest airboats in Panama City Beach. Its specialty is its USCG Master captains with 15+ years of experience in the airboat business. Additionally, it has a large private parking lot to accommodate vehicles of any size.
- Scenic Panama City Beach Airboat Tour for up to 20 guests.
- Up to 6 guests for Private Scenic Panama City Beach Airboat Tour.
- Experience a 45-minute thrill ride aboard one of the fastest & safest airboats in the Florida panhandle
- Get an up-close look at some of Florida’s most beautiful wildlife
- Glide through the trails of tall grasses and see the sights
- 45 Minute Airboat Tour in West Bay
- Licensed captain and USCG-approved captain
- Life jackets (all standard sizes)
- Hearing protection
- There is a maximum of 6 passengers permitted on each airboat.
- Smoking, vaping, or illegal substances is not permitted.
- No outside food or alcohol is allowed on the property.
- Must be 18 years old or older to book this tour.
- No pets or service animals are allowed.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!