About Panama City Beach Dolphin Cruise
More Information on Panama City Beach Dolphin Cruise
- If the weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for the tour, another time/date will be scheduled. The customer will be given a full refund if another time cannot be rescheduled.
- You will be cruising on a 2018 21-foot Robalo R200 center console.
- While highly likely, dolphin sightings are not guaranteed.
- This cruise does not involve getting into the water.
- You may get wet/sprayed on windy days.
- There is free parking available on-site.
- Wild Dolphin Excursion in Panama City Beach, Florida
- Up to 6 guests for Private Wild Dolphin Excursion in Panama City Beach, Florida
- See local wildlife such as native birds, sea turtles, and even the occasional manatee or whale shark
- Knowledgeable captain with over 20 years of experience
- Morning or afternoon departure times are available
- Great for everyone ages 2+
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Wild Dolphin Excursion
- Licensed captain
- Bottled water
- Dry storage
- Life vests
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Drinks (non-alcoholic) & snacks
- Comfortable shoes
- No personal coolers are permitted.
- No glass bottles or glass containers are permitted on board boats.
- This is a public/community trip unless you book all 6 seats.
- There is a maximum of 6 guests permitted on this excursion.
- Expectant mothers should not participate in this cruise.
- It is illegal to feed, touch or pursue wild dolphins.
- Closed annually on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Service/comfort animals and pets are not permitted.
- There is a 2-ticket minimum purchase for this trip.
- There is no restroom available on board.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!