About Panama City Beach Tour
Panama City E-Bike Adventures make Panama City Beach Tour even more fun. If you are traveling to Florida and want to create memories of a lifetime, Panama City Happy Hour E-Bike Adventure and Panama City E-Bike Adventure Tour with Guide are just for you. Take a ride with your “biker gang” as you explore sights, hotspots, and historic landmarks in a new way. Cruise around the city with the wind in your hair as you take in all the city has to offer. Feel wild and free with the salt air around you, and after your ride, stick around and enjoy the fun at Papa Joe’s Bayside to complete your happy hour adventure! Book your fun today!
More Information on Panama City Beach Tour
- Tour departs rain or shine; however, if the weather is deemed by the vendor as unfavorable for this activity, your reservation may be altered, modified, rescheduled, or refunded, at the vendor’s discretion.
- Cover Your Butt Equipment insurance is included with every ticket. Ride worry-free as you’re covered up to $2000 for accidental damage to our equipment (e-bike & helmet).
- Each e-bike has space to carry a jacket or small purse/bag, but please leave larger items at home or in your vehicle.
- Children ages 13 or under and at least 48″ tall can ride free with a parent.
- If you can ride a bicycle, you can ride an e-bike; no license is needed.
- You will be safer riding on the road and bike paths when available.
- There is street parking available near the departure location.
- Restrooms are available along the tour route.
- Free parking is available on-site.
- Panama City Happy Hour E-Bike Adventure with or without tour guide through historic St. Andrews
- Unique, outside-of-the-box adventure means no two rides are ever the same
- Enjoy the sights of Panama City as you cruise around on your own e-bike
- See the views, murals, & local cultural hotspots
- Start & end your fun at Papa Joe’s Bayside
- Great tour for those ages 14+
- Duration: 2 Hours
- 2 Hour Panama City E-Bike Adventure Tour
- Equipment insurance
- Rider training
- Bottled water
What to bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Comfortable, close-toed shoes
- Everyone must arrive at least 15 minutes before departure for rider orientation.
- Expectant mothers, those under 60″ tall, or those with serious or debilitating medical conditions are not permitted.
- You must be 18 years old to purchase tickets for this adventure.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets are permitted.
- The maximum passenger weight is 300lbs per minibike.
- All participants MUST know how to ride a bicycle.
- No flip-flops or sandals are permitted.
- Food/Drinks are not included.
- Not handicap accessible.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!