About Scream Machine Jet Boat Tours
Calling all thrill-seekers and dolphin watchers for this St. Andrews Bay Dolphin Watching Tour. Step on this powerful speedboat and get ready for a wet and wild ride as you skip across the waves at top speed and look for dolphins in their natural habitat! Your heart will race as your expert captain performs 360° spins, nose dives, power slides, and more. Make your vacation a legendary experience with this Speedboat Ride and Dolphin Watching Tour!
More Information on Scream Machine Jet Boat Tours
Climb aboard this Evening Skyline Tour for a journey full of breathtaking views as you cruise through the backwaters and uncover the beauty of Panama City Beach, Florida. Experience the Grand Lagoon and take in the nature around you. Have the opportunity to witness wild birds and maybe even dolphins while sipping your drink of choice. The views only improve as you get a front-row seat to one of the area’s truly idyllic sunsets. Book your relaxing cruise today!
- Jet boat thrill ride and dolphin tour in St. Andrews Bay.
- Experience exciting hairpin turns, fishtails, power slides, and more.
- No long taxi times, no-nonsense thrill ride.
- Ride on a sleek powerboat and experience top speeds.
- You will get wet. Please dress appropriately.
Three Tours Offered
- Speedboat Ride and Dolphin Whale Watching Tour – 30 Minutes
- Panama City Beach Sunset Speedboat Cruise – 60 to 90 Minutes
- Evening Skyline Tour of Grand Lagoon & St. Andrews Bay – 60 Minutes
- There is a minimum requirement of 4 passengers for the trip to go out.
- If you currently have or have ever experienced vertigo, or vertigo-like symptoms, this ride is not recommended.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Expectant mothers and those suffering from back, neck, or other joint-related conditions, pains, or injuries are prohibited from boarding.
- Any guests 12 or younger must be 38″ or taller to ride.
- The boat is not handicap or wheelchair accessible.
Panama City Beach Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Panama City Beach or spend some time reading through our Panama City Beach blog! We love Panama City Beach and hope you do too!