CityPASS Seattle Coupons
How to Redeem CityPASS Seattle Coupons:
About CityPASS Seattle:
The city of Seattle is almost always buzzing. And while some say it’s the coffee, we think it might also be the city’s best attractions, which we’ve hand-picked in an easy-to-use CityPASS ticket booklet that’s good for 9 days. You’ll save time and money and see the city at your own pace, so you’ll remember your trip long after you get home.
More on CityPASS Seattle:
- Head up and see what all the oohhhs and ahhhhhs are about: unparalleled views of Mt. Rainer to the south, the Cascade range to the East, and the majestic Olympics to the West.
- Zoom in on the action below with a Swarovski telescope, for free.
- Explore the Space Needle’s history and Seattle’s sights like never before with award-winning interactive technology.
- Step through a short tunnel into the one-of-a-kind underwater dome. You’ll get a 360-degree view into a mammoth 400,000-gallon tank filled with hundreds of fascinating Puget Sound fish!
- Meet a fabulous assortment of charming and entertaining marine mammals: gregarious sea otters, river otters, harbor seals and fur seals.
- Discover some of the most interesting and eye-catching animals that make their homes in the warm waters of the tropical Pacific Ocean.
- Experience a one-of-a-kind glimpse into life under the surface of Puget Sound at the Window on Washington Waters exhibit, a mammoth 120,000-gallon exhibit filled with more than 800 fish and invertebrates indigenous to the Pacific Northwest’s local waters.
Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour:
- Take in amazing views of the Seattle skyline, Elliott Bay waterfront, the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges, shipping terminals, and historic neighborhoods.
- Discover interesting facts about waterfront piers, Seattle’s maritime history and Space Needle from the expert narration offered on the cruise.
- Catch a glimpse of container ships and The Washington State ferry fleet — the largest in the U.S.
Museum of Pop Culture:
- Watch music performances and light shows in Sky Church, featuring a mammoth 60’ HD LED screen.
- Explore the tools of rock’n’roll in Sound Lab, where you can play instruments, jam out with friends in soundproof rooms, and record your own song.
- Travel to a pixelated world of wonder and play in Indie Game Revolution, and get the whole family in on the fun by playing one of the twenty featured single and multiplayer games.
- Trace the historical development of the signature instrument of rock ‘n’ roll in Guitar Gallery: The Quest for Volume, presenting 55 vintage, world-changing guitars from the 1770s to the present.
- View an original manuscript page from Game of Thrones, in Fantasy: Worlds of Myth and Magic , the Vince Lombardi Trophy in We Are 12: The Seattle Seahawks and the Road to Victory, the alien creature suit from Alien , in Can’t Look Away: The Lure of Horror Film , and the world’s most extensive exhibition of memorabilia from grunge luminaries Nirvana in Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses , and Klingon robes from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine in Infinite Worlds of Science Fiction.
- Explore Hello Kitty’s colorful history and influence on art and culture in Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello Kitty .
- Travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame in Wild Blue Angel: Hendrix Abroad, 1966-1970 .
Chihuly Garden and Glass:
- Enter the 40-foot tall glass and steel Glasshouse, the centerpiece of Chihuly Garden and Glass and home to an expansive 100-foot long sculpture in a color palette of reds, oranges, yellows and amber.
- Meander the garden paths lined with trees, plants and flowers, including Crimson camellias, scarlet daylilies, dogwoods, hardy fuchsias and handkerchief trees that provide the setting for the Crystal and Icicle Towers and an installation of Reeds on Logs. At the center of this lush landscape, on a bed of black mondo grass, is the Sun, an explosion of yellow and orange.
- Explore the comprehensive collection of Dale Chihuly’s significant series of work in the eight galleries and three Drawing Walls.