Woodland Park Zoo
Connect with nature and discover the world of gorillas, grizzlies, lions and more at a top award-winning zoo. Encounter one of the largest land mammals: the greater one-horned rhinoceros, a new animal to the zoo. Meet curious and clever ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs—hornbill, porcupine and more. And, explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids. See and save wildlife!
More Information on
Woodland Park Zoo
Take a global journey at Woodland Park Zoo—a 92-acre oasis teeming with 300+ animal species in lush, spacious settings. Discover the world of gorillas, rhinos, red pandas, lions, birds, reptiles and more. Meet charismatic ambassador animals at outdoor theater programs. Explore Zoomazium’s indoor nature play space for kids. Experience free-flying butterflies in a seasonal garden and stroll through a 2½-acre Rose Garden. See and save wildlife!
- See the world’s first sustainable penguin exhibit, using geothermal technology to cool and heat the water.
- Visit naturalistic habitats that take you from Alaska’s tundra (Northern Trail) to Australia & New Zealand to South America & Africa.
- Meet a vast assortment of amazing animals at The Temperate Forest, African Savanna and Tropical Rain Forest.
- Immerse yourself in the desert coast of Peru with the state-of-the-art Humboldt penguin exhibit.
- Don’t miss the state-of-the-art Woodland Park Zoo Banyan Wilds exhibit, home to tigers and sloth bears!
- Feed the Giraffes: Offered twice daily (May-September, weather dependent). Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
- Feed the Birds at Willawong Station: Seedsticks available weekends, holidays and school holidays; $2 each.
- Feed the Rhinos: Offered once daily excluding Mondays (May-September). Cost for CityPASS guests: $10.
- Feed the Penguins: Offered daily (Oct-April). Cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
- Historic Carousel: Cost for CityPASS guests: $3 per ride.
Seattle Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Seattle or spend some time reading through our Seattle blog! We love Seattle and hope you do too!