Explore the best of Tampa Bay with CityPASS! They’ve hand-picked the area’s top attractions and packaged them together in a single easy-to-use booklet that’ll save you time and money—and provide plenty of fun. CityPASS is valid for 9 days, so you don’t have to choose between the beach and the area’s best attractions; you’ll have time to see and do it all in Tampa Bay with CityPASS.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- The Florida Aquarium
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Museum of Science and Industry OR The Tropics Boat Tours Dolphin or Sunset Cruise
Tips for Using CityPASS
- Tickets: CityPASS Tampa will send you an email with your tickets shortly after you purchase them; you can present the tickets on your mobile device, or you can print them.
- Visiting Attractions: Tickets are valid for one-time admission unless otherwise noted. Adults should have ID available.
- Busy Times: During busy times such as summer, spring break, and holidays, it’s especially important to plan ahead and make any necessary reservations.
- Option Tickets: Your CityPASS tickets may include option attractions, where you choose which attractions to visit. To visit additional attractions at a savings, see Offers & Upgrades in the Travel Guide.
Tampa Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Tampa or spend some time reading through our Tampa blog! We love Tampa and hope you do too!