Your Pass Includes:
CityPASS Tampa Coupons
Travelin’ Coupon Discount: SAVE 53% ON ADMISSION TO THE TOP 5 TAMPA ATTRACTIONS
About CityPASS Tampa:
Explore the best of Tampa Bay with CityPASS! We’ve hand-picked the area’s top attractions and packaged them together in a single easy-to-use booklet that’ll save you time and money—and provide plenty of fun. CityPASS is valid for 9 days, so you don’t have to choose between the beach and the area’s best attractions; you’ll have time to see and do it all in Tampa Bay with CityPASS.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: Experience unrivaled excitement at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay, the ultimate family adventure. Discover thrilling rides, a premier zoo, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, plus North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower – Falcon’s Fury™.
- The Florida Aquarium: See why The Florida Aquarium is one of the top aquariums in the country, with over 20,000 sea creatures! Experience sharks, alligators, otters and more! Encounter ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches and colorful chameleons in Journey to Madagascar . After exploring the exhibits inside, splash away outside at Explore-A-Shore, the outdoor water zone for children.
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo: If fun is in your nature, spend some time at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo, a 2015 Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice winner! See more than 1,200 animals on 56 lush acres including manatees, koalas, elephants, tigers, penguins, giraffes, orangutans and much more. Enhance your visit with water play areas, rides and educational shows.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: Immerse yourself in the world of marine life rescue at this unique facility – not your typical aquarium. Meet CMA’s most notable resident, Winter the dolphin, the star and inspiration of the popular Dolphin Tale movies. Explore the working animal hospital. See rescued dolphins, sea turtles, sharks and otters. Be inspired by fun, educational presentations about the important ongoing work of rescue, rehabilitation and release.
- Museum of Science & Industry: Harness the power of your inner geek at MOSI, where turning the virtual into reality with more than 450 STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) based, hands-on exhibits and programs happen every day. Learn by doing in this scientific playground!
- Chihuly Collection: Explore the Chihuly Collection on Beach Drive, a magnificent, stunning permanent collection of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly’s large-scale installations. Be awed by works that have thrilled audiences around the globe.