Sixth Floor Museum Dallas Coupons
How to Redeem Sixth Floor Museum Dallas Coupons:
About The Sixth Floor Museum:
Welcome to The Sixth Floor Museum! Explore the life, death and legacy of President John F. Kennedy in the former Texas School Book Depository building, one of the most-visited historic sites in Texas. This immersive exhibit is an unforgettable journey into the culture of the 1960s and the facts and mystery surrounding the assassination of President Kennedy in downtown Dallas on November 22, 1963.
More on The Sixth Floor Museum:
Sixth Floor Museum Highlights:
- Walk into history when you visit the Sixth Floor Museum, located on the sixth floor of the former Texas School Book Depository, where significant evidence of a sniper was found.
- Relive the story of President Kennedy’s assassination through hundreds of historic television and radio broadcasts, films, photographs and artifacts.
- See in person the sniper’s perch and the area where a rifle was found, preserved as they appeared on November 22, 1963.
- Examine the FBI’s scale model of Dealey Plaza and the interactive touchscreens showing the motorcade route through the plaza.
- Visit the seventh floor to experience a variety of special programs and exhibits that complement the Museum’s permanent collection.
- Entry to the museum is ticketed in 30-minute intervals.
- Audio guides are available in American Sign Language (ASL), English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Mandarin and a youth version (English only).
- CityPASS holders can visit the museum up to two days in advance of the day they plan on visiting to get a timed admission ticket ahead of time.
Address & Contact Information:
The Sixth Floor Museum
411 Elm Street
Dallas, TX 75202