Make sure your big plans in Big D include big visits to its best attractions. While the Dallas CityPASS booklet may seem small, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how big it acts. Tickets to the city’s best attractions are packed inside in one easy-to-use ticket booklet that’s good for 9 days, so you get the very best experience and save a lot of time for a very small price – leaving you with big memories to bring home.
More Information on CityPASS
Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Explore 11 permanent exhibit halls, featuring everything from prehistoric fossil specimens to futuristic technologies.
- Get hands-on with exhibits that challenge you to launch a ping-pong ball with your brain waves, make music with technology, try to outrun a virtual cheetah, or shoot a hockey puck like a champion.
- Enjoy the view of downtown while you ride the Museum’s 150-foot glass-enclosed escalator to Level 4 — and get ready to amaze your brain on your journey back down.
- Take a virtual tour behind the scenes of the Perot Museum and enhance your visit with the interactive visitor’s guide when you check out a Samsung tablet or download the museum’s app on Google Play.
Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Get unobstructed close-up views of favorite Dallas landmarks and sights with the free high-definition telescopes on the outdoor deck or zoom cameras on the inner deck.
- Create your own light show and view past shows with interactive touch screens called the Halo.
- Marvel at the 360-degree day or night breathtaking views up to 32 miles – including Fort Worth.
Plus get admission to 2 more attractions of your choice. No need to choose now—decide later.
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Dallas Zoo
- George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
Dallas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Dallas or spend some time reading through our Dallas blog! We love Dallas and hope you do too!