With five locations, season passes, and multiple ticket options, Hawaiian Falls is the perfect place to bring the family for a Summer of Awesome! Dedicated to the mission of bringing families closer together, Hawaiian Falls operates family-friendly Texas water parks and adventure parks by Christian principles. Since 2003, when the first water park was built, Hawaiian Falls has continued to grow; there are now seven locations throughout North, Central, and South Texas, all of which are safe for kids of all ages, clean for worry-free adventure, and fun for creating lasting family memories. Whether you and your family are visiting Texas or living in the Lone Star State, Hawaiian Falls is the place to be.
More Information on
With multiple Dallas water park and Fort Worth water park locations, including Garland, The Colony, Mansfield, and Roanoke, there’s a location near you no matter what part of North Texas you’re in. South of DFW, Hawaiian Falls Waco water park caters to central Texans throughout Hillsboro, Temple, Killeen, and more. Suppose you need a place to relax while the kids have summer fun in the sun, or you’re looking for a family-friendly aquatic adventure. In that case, Hawaiian Falls is your family’s Texas water park destination this summer.
ATTRACTIONS & AMENITITES
- Enhanced wave pool experience with 25’ LED screen for music, games, movies, and more!
- There is no better place to enjoy a day than Oahu Bay. Enjoy the rolling waves of this 16,000-square-foot wave pool. Surf’s Up!
- This relaxing lazy river is a mellow ride past waterfalls, waves, and a water volcano.
- Family-friendly Keiki Kove offers rope ladders, geysers, and three forty-foot slides. And with its thousand-gallon dump bucket, this massive, interactive water fortress guarantees to bring out the kid in everyone.
- Two twistings, turning, and inner-tube slides for one or two riders from the 45-foot tall Aloha Tower. Choose your adventure – the green half-and-half enclosed or the blue fully enclosed slide!
- Climb the 65-foot tall Aloha Tower and pick your next adventure for some heart-racing, adrenaline-pumping fun! Ride through the tunnel and over the edge on the Waikiki Wipeout or fly down the waves of the Flyin’ Hawaiian.
- The launch is sudden. The acceleration is intense. Nothing will prepare you for the Pineapple Plunge, thrill seekers’ paradise!
- Grab a friend and be ready to live life on the edge! Hawaiian Halfpipe takes you forty feet up and back again!
- Cool down with the little ones and watch the older kids test their skills on a rope course or play water basketball. Honolulu Bay is the perfect spot for lounging in the shade while the kids find something to do!
- See who gets bragging rights on the Pineapple Express, a four-lane, head-first competitive racing slide. Ready. Set. Go!
Dallas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Dallas or spend some time reading through our Dallas blog! We love Dallas and hope you do too!