Reunion Tower is the iconic centerpiece of the ever-changing Dallas skyline. Futuristic and always reaching upward, it symbolizes the city it stands above. Expand your horizons from 470 feet up. You’ll experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views, high-definition zoom cameras, interactive touch screens, telescopes, a free digital photo, and an indoor/outdoor observation deck that lets you see for miles in any direction. Day or night, make the iconic Reunion Tower a must-see in Dallas. Standing at 560 feet tall, the LED lighted dome at the top provides the city with a light show each night.
More Information on
Reunion Tower, an iconic Dallas landmark, offers panoramic 360-degree views of the Dallas skyline. Located next to the Hyatt Regency Dallas, the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck provides an indoor/outdoor observation deck and unique, entertaining spaces. Visit with family, friends, a group, or your sweetheart to create unforgettable memories at 470 feet in the air!
Experience the Dallas Skyline from 470 Feet in the Air at Reunion Tower’s Observation Deck. You’ll experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views, a free digital photo, and an indoor/outdoor observation deck that lets you see for miles in any direction. Day or night, make the iconic Reunion Tower a must-see in Dallas.
- 360-degree views of the many beautiful scenes in Dallas
- Bird’s-eye view of Dallas from 470 feet (143 m) above ground
- High-definition zoom cameras to explore the many sights
- Interactive touch screens to learn about Dallas History
- Telescopes to peer out into the spectacle of urban scenery
- Visit Reunion Towers and you’ll experience amazing 360-degree views
- Day or night, from 470 feet up, make the iconic Reunion Tower your first stop to explore
- Confirmation is received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tripods not allowed
- Tickets are not valid for special events or holidays
- Reunion Tower reserves the right to close at its discretion
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces can accommodate wheelchair
- Most travelers can participate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time not accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Dallas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Dallas or spend some time reading through our Dallas blog! We love Dallas and hope you do too!