SeaQuest Fort Worth
Go on the ultimate animal interaction experience as you visit 5 continents to see, touch, and feed many animals along the way! Explore the rainforest as you hand-feed birds in aviaries, discover reptiles of the desert up close, touch sharks, feed stingrays, and so much more! Are you planning an event? SeaQuest is an exciting place to host field trips, birthdays, and private events.
More Information on
SeaQuest Fort Worth
Immerse yourself in a world of discovery as SeaQuest takes you on an adventure through rainforests, deserts, and the depths of the seas. With exciting exhibits and activities for families and children of all ages, you’ll be able to get wet with the stingrays, feed the toucans, encounter the caimans, marvel at the sharks, take selfies with the snakes, and more. Creating an unforgettable experience for every guest by connecting them with amazing animals from all over the planet.
Discover one of Fort Worth’s most popular, family-friendly attractions when you visit SeaQuest. This interactive aquarium and petting zoo invites kids to get up close and personal with an array of birds, mammals, and aquatic animals, from rays and otters to parrots and lizards. Book tickets in advance to guarantee your admission; upon arrival, discover different habitats, learn about SeaQuest’s animal residents, participate in scheduled feedings, and more.
- Enjoy a family-friendly day out at the fun and educational SeaQuest
- Give kids the chance to learn all about the aquatic animals on display
- Book tickets before you travel for a stress-free visiting experience
- Participate in animal feedings, see hundreds of species, and more
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Dallas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Dallas or spend some time reading through our Dallas blog! We love Dallas and hope you do too!