Sky Zone Irving
Sky Zone Irving is continually working to invent epic new ways to play, gather, and compete. Even though they are the originators of wall-to-wall aerial action, they never stand still. The only way to understand it is to experience it. So, rally your crew, and let’s go!
Various attractions at
Sky Zone Irving
Sky Zone Irving is the originator of wall-to-wall aerial action, and they never stand still. They are constantly working to invent epic new ways to play, gather, and compete. The only way to understand it is to come to experience it. So rally your crew, and let’s go!
NINJA WARRIOR COURSE
- Remove street shoes / wear SkySocks.
- Empty your pockets entirely.
- Walk onto and off of the courts.
- Be in control of your body.
- Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving onto more advanced skills, such as aerial or flipping-type skills.
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline.
- Land on the closest trampoline when bouncing and flipping off trampoline side walls.
- Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar age/size.
- Everyone’s waivers are properly executed
- Everyone has viewed the rules
- Everyone has read the rules signs posted
- Everyone must have valid jump or activity time before entering any trampoline court or activity
- Everyone is in good health without restrictions
- No guns, knives, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind are allowed on premises
- Remember your physical limitations
- Follow all posted rules and directions given by staff members
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed
- Safety signs are posted throughout the park. Our team members will gladly remind you of these rules should you happen to “forget” while jumping.
- They aim to cover all springs between trampoline mats to help prevent accidents.
- Park netting is strategically placed to separate attractions and safeguard steel framework.
- Our foam pits are engineered to ensure that jumpers enjoy a clear pathway to the foam. All foam is regularly cleaned and circulated.
- Our trampoline mats, pads, and decking surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
Dallas Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Dallas or spend some time reading through our Dallas blog! We love Dallas and hope you do too!