About Denver Art
Explore creativity and discover world-class art at the Denver Art Museum (DAM). Have fun with hands-on experiences while learning about diverse cultures and artistic personal expression. Enjoy special exhibitions, art-making projects, artist demonstrations, and more at one of the nation’s top 10 most family-friendly museums.
More Information on Denver Art
Discover something new in the museum’s current exhibitions, featuring artistic works from their collections in areas such as photography, western American art, fashion and textiles, conservation, Asian art, African Art, American Indian art, and more. Connect with Denver’s creative community at artist demonstrations. Every weekend is a new chance to see an artist at work on three-dimensional art in the 3-D Studio. Roll up your sleeves and get creative! Visit the galleries on weekdays during the summer (and on weekends during the school year) to make your own art project. Discover new Create-n-Takes every season.
- Discover something new in the museum’s newly reinstalled galleries featuring art from their collections in areas such as western American art, Asian art, Latin American art, Indigenous Arts of North America, and more.
- Visit the hands-on experiences in the Design Studio, Creative Hub, and Storytelling Studio to explore your own creativity.
- Enjoy a meal at one of Denver’s newest and hottest restaurants—The Ponti, created in partnership with a James Beard Award-winning chef.
- Free First Saturday: Please note that general admission is free for everyone on the first Saturday of the month.
- Gift Shops: The Shop at the Denver Art Museum
- Group Tours: Group tours are offered Monday-Friday and must be booked a minimum of one week in advance. Please inquire with the museum for reservations and pricing.
Denver Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Denver or spend some time reading through our Denver blog! We love Denver and hope you do too!