It is followed by the “15-minute Conga” lesson and a 60 – 70 minute audience play along with rhythms such as jazz, rock, Latin, soul, funk, R&B, and pop. You will end the lesson with “Oh When The Saints Come Marching In.” Guests will also take home a printed copy of the music learned so you can practice at home! No experience is needed; book your conga lesson for an experience like no other!
More Information on Mach
During the show, you would have the chance to play several Conga Rhythms from the instructor’s recently published book. Participants will take home a printed copy free of charge of the music they just learned to practice at home. No experience is needed. Learn to play the most popular rhythm patterns and learn to READ THE NOTES “GUARANTEED”. Play along for an experience like no other. This is an audience participation show
- 2 Hour Conga Lesson and Show in Coral Springs, Florida
- Conga drumming has many health benefits like exercising the brain, reducing stress, & improving your mood
- Play to rhythms such as jazz, rock, latin, soul, funk, & pop
- An audience participation show where everyone is involved
- Fun and interactive lesson for ages 9+
- Duration: 2 Hrs.
- Conga Drums Practice Pad or Conga Drums
- Short lesson and audience play show
- Written lessons
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Light jacket or sweater
- Drinks (BYOB)
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please reach out to the provider.
- Children younger than 9 years old can not permitted to participate.
- There is a maximum of 10 guests during the lesson.
- Service animals and pets not permitted.
- Must be 21+ years old to consume alcohol.