Climb on board for a relaxing exploration of Destin Harbor and its playful inhabitants with this Okaloosa Island Sunset Eco-Dolphin Cruise. Enjoy an entertaining and educational narrative surrounded by calm waters and a stunning coastline. Get the closest views of local dolphins and other sea life as you cruise into the sunset. Book a Sunset Eco-Dolphin Cruise on your next vacation, and discover the best place to watch the sun go down today!
More Information on
Let us take you to Okaloosa Island Sunset Eco-Dolphin Cruise in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Daily cruises by Coast-Guard licensed captains on a 45-foot catamaran. Daily Crab Island Excursions, Dolphin Sunset Cruises, Destin Harbor Fireworks Cruises & Private Cruises.
- Narrated dolphin sunset cruise in beautiful Destin Harbor
- Nature watch dolphins, egrets, albatross, and more
- Boat has seating close to the water for up-close dolphin watching
- Duration: 1.5 Hrs.
What To Bring
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Large parties over 15 are asked to make reservations at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Must be 21 years old or older to purchase and consume alcohol.
- Glass bottles or other glass items are not allowed on the boat.
- No service dogs allowed or pets allowed.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- If weather or wind is deemed unfavorable by the captain at the time of the cruise and cruise is canceled, it may be rescheduled or canceled. If bad weather occurs during trip, boat may return to the dock early
- Snacks and beverages are available onboard for purchase.
- The captain has a 98% success rate when finding dolphins.
- The tour boat has a maximum capacity of 49 passengers.
- Infant Tickets (ages 0-2) are FREE.