Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports Coupons
How to Redeem Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports Coupons:
About Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports:
Offered by Hawaii’s number one parasailing company, SeaBreeze Watersports features safe and fun parasailing flights available daily from Hawaii Kai Center. Guests can enjoy three and a half hours worth of excursion and travel time, free round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels, a safety briefing and scenic ride through beautiful Maunalua Bay, photo services, and more.
More on Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports:
Come fly with Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports, Hawaii’s number one parasailing company! All parasailing is done from our KrantzKraft fleet of ocean vessels that are factory designed and U.S. patented exclusively for commercial parasailing. When you fly with SeaBreeze, the number one goal is safety on all flights. SeaBreeze utilizes the safest and most popular method of parasailing where launch and recovery of the parasailor take place directly from the boat itself. Up to six participants per boat. All parasail flights are tandem so be sure to bring a friend! Upgrade to our extreme ride for an additional fee – longer, higher, wilder! Parasailing is available daily, departing from Hawaii Kai Center. The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels hourly beginning at 8:00 am. 10-minute safety briefing and ocean transit to the parasail launch point. Up to 1 hour on the water as guests enjoy an 8-10 minute parasail ride.
Parasailing Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports Includes:
- Free round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels.
- A safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel your ocean launch point in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- Up to one hour on the water and an unforgettable flight of 8-10 minutes.
- Digital Media photo service available for all participants
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet with a dip in the tropical Hawaiian waters.
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Observers are welcome to upgrade to parasailing while on the boat. (Observer from boat below ticket offered online is only available to purchase along with a Standard or Extreme ride ticket).
Address & Contact Information:
377 Keahole St #E103
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825