About Chief Luau
Experience an evening of fun with traditional Hawaiian food and entertainment at Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park on Oahu. Your evening will be conducted by the hilariously incomparable Chief Sielu, and you will be laughing the night away as you dine on an all-you-can-eat dinner before the Polynesian spectacular begins.
More Information on Chief Luau
A wonderful option for families and friends, you will be seated in the Paradise section for the dinner and show, and also receive a traditional kukui nut lei greeting upon arrival. Use your two (2) drink tickets to sip on some tasty tropical beverages, before sitting down for a delicious luau dinner. Food, fun, and fantastic performances, all together for one of the best evenings on Oahu!
You will be entertained by traditional Polynesian performances, such as the graceful hula, the warrior dance known as the haka, and of course, the thrilling Samoan fire-knife dance. Chief Sielu, the original world-champion fire-knife dancer, will perform the most spectacular fire knife routine in all of Hawaii with up to eight performers!
- The best fire-knife dance show, featuring 8 to 12 World champion fire-knife dancers
- Captivating Polynesian dances
- Traditional Hawaiian luau feast
- The best luau for couples celebrating honeymoon or anniversary
- Enjoy an engaging luau experience with the humorous Chief Sielu
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Children 4 years old & under will not be charged as long as they do not occupy a seat in the event the luau is sold out.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Facilities at Chiefs Luau are wheelchair accessible. Transportation vehicle equipped with a lift is available with at least 48 hours’ notice, please indicate during booking.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!