Polynesian Cultural Center Coupons
How to Redeem Polynesian Cultural Center Coupons:
About Polynesian Cultural Center:
Spanning over 42 acres, the Polynesian Cultural Center is home to living museum and theme park centered around Polynesian culture. The center features eight simulated tropical villages, IMAX® shows, canoe rides and parades, special events, daytime exhibits and the Hā–Breath of Life evening show. Guests can also experience the renowned Ali’i Luau, considered one of the best and most authentic luaus on Oahu.
More on Polynesian Cultural Center:
Choose from a variety of packages and get set to see why the Polynesian Cultural Center is Hawaii’s #1 Paid Attraction. Explore and experience eight island villages and exhibits representing the Islands of Aotearoa New Zealand, Fiji, Hawaii, Samoa, Marquesas, Rapa Nui, Tonga, and Tahiti. Learn firsthand from the native peoples of each island with interactive demonstrations that teach you the games, fun, and friendship of Polynesia. Get a temporary tattoo, catch a fish or learn to dance one of the exciting hip shaking dances of Tahiti. See an active Polynesian voyaging canoe up close and learn how to make fire. Plus, enjoy the exciting Rainbows of Paradise canoe pageant showcasing the songs and dances of each island culture on the Center’s winding lagoon. Give your feet a rest and take a relaxing tram tour through Laie town to see the surrounding community, then cap off your adventure in Hawaii’s only IMAX™ theater to learn about the importance of coral reefs with a Coral Reef Adventure. Discover for yourself why the Polynesian Cultural Center’s Alii Luau has justifiably inherited the deeper meanings of Hawaiian hospitality and joy inherent in this ancient feast, and add this unforgettable experience to your Hawaiian vacation. Please note that due to the Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
Good To Know:
- Ambassador Dinner-Show Admission after 5:00 pm
- Ali’i Luau Dinner-Show Admission after 5:00 pm
- Show Only Admission after 7:00 pm; seating available only in the upper level of the Pacific Theater.
- General Admission to the villages from 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- There is no charge for children under age 5 unless they plan to occupy a reserved seat at the evening show.
Optional Pick-up Points in Waikiki(1st Pick up*, 2nd Pick up*)
- Ala Moana Hotel (wait on Mahukona Street) 10:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Ilikai Renaissance (on Hobron Lane) 10:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Hilton Hawaiian Village (Tapa Tower Bus Depot) 10:05 am, 12:05 pm
- Waikiki Gateway (Olohana Street side) 10:10 am, 12:10 pm
- Sheraton Waikiki (bus terminal) 10:15 am, 12:15 pm
- Waikiki Trade Center (Seaside Avenue curbside) 10:20 am, 12:20 pm
- Hyatt Regency Hotel (back entrance facing Koa Avenue) 10:25 am, 12:25 pm
- Waikiki Beach Marriott (bus area near corner of Paoakalani St.) 10:30 am, 12:30 pm
Address & Contact Information:
Polynesian Cultural Center
55-370 Kamehameha Highway
Laie, Oahu, HI 96762